Monday, June 9, 2008

Way too hot here!


I am so blessed. The Threadmill is the entire third floor of our city townhouse---city because it is in the city, not because we have a country house, too!---and normally it is just heavenly up there. But the last couple of days it is just too hot. The A/C doesn't do that good a job unless we really crank it down and run it all the time. So no sewing for the last couple of days. I've done patterns though, and pre-washed fabrics. And shopped on the Internet!

Hopefully, it might be cool enough to sew early tomorrow as I am not working.

Just to keep us inspired---isn't this the most beautiful scarf? It is shibori and it just occurred to me that it might be my purchased item for the JCC, if I use the taupe printed linen. I'll check tomorrow.

No comments: